Keen to Volunteer? Many hands make light work, and we would love for you to join us! From our Good Food Day field trips to Wednesday Weeding sessions, we want to welcome the Montgomery community to be a part of E.A.T. South and enjoy the benefits of our community farms.
Want to be a Good Food Day Volunteer? We believe every child deserves a good food day! We are actively recruiting community members to help guide and teach parts of our farm based, seed to plate field trip.
- This is a great opportunity to learn more about farm ecology, the food system and share it with Montgomery area students to increase their capacity to make educated and healthful choices.
- Training session and background checks are mandatory for all participants.
- Contact Beth Anne Dunagan at email@example.com to get involved!
Wednesday Weeding Sessions
- At the E.A.T. South Downtown Farm
- Wednesdays 8:30-11am
- Just show up or email our Downtown Farm Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or sign up to volunteer with us through our partners at HandsOn River Region.